Wed Jun 24 2020 at 11:00 pm to Thu Jun 25 2020 at 01:00 am
The Sage Sisters, Ashburn
The Sage Sisters, Ashburn
The Sage Sisters
Spread the word
** Please Note: The Sage Sisters Mastermind is a dues-paying Members only benefit. If you are considering joining The Sage Sisters as a Member and would like to check out the Mastermind, you are welcome to attend once before joining. **
** Tickets: In order to get the Zoom link, you must register for this event through Eventbrite. Please find the "Tickets" link in this posting to get a ticket. Ticket holders will receive an email from Eventbrite with a link to view the Zoom call when they complete their registration, 48 hours prior, 2 hours prior, and when the event starts. Please check your email for the link to join the call. **
Actively focus on your own personal self-development activities and goals. Share, ask, and brainstorm. Gain ideas and inspiration.
A Mastermind is the coming together of a group for the purpose of growth. It is a magical process - knowledge is shared and amplified, energy and creativity increases, and participants stay in action working toward their goals.
The Mastermind meets in-person on the 4th Monday of each month and online via Zoom on the 4th Wednesday of each month. Two dates and delivery methods provide a greater opportunity for everyone to attend; attend when you are able and choose the option that suits your schedule.
The Sage Sisters Mastermind Benefits:
• Take time to focus on what is important to you
• Gain insight, new ideas, and resources
• Stay focused on your personal growth
• Be inspired by a community of growth-oriented, positive women
• Share your own knowledge, experience, and wisdom to help others
• Feel safe in the space we create together, filled with mutual respect and trust
• Actively share, declare, ask, and receive in the Sage Sisters Member Facebook Group
• Create deep, lasting relationships/friendships
• What do I want to discover and learn?
• In what area do I want to grow?
• What steps do I need to take to accomplish that goal?
• What kind of help do I need?
Each Member has equally divided “spotlight” time during each session for the following:
1. Share: What you did during the last month to discover, learn, and/or grow. Examples:
• An “aha!” moment and how it affected you
• A piece of knowledge you effectively applied to your life
• A regular practice you have started to keep
• Something you did that made a positive difference for you or someone else
• A challenge you’ve had and what you have done or are doing to overcome it
• A book, podcast, post, etc. that has inspired you
• Something you are grateful for
• A positive lesson you learned
2. Declare: What you’d like to discover or learn this month and/or an area where you’d like to grow.
3. Ask: What do you want from the group? ie: Ideas, resources, wisdom/experiences of others, an accountability buddy, just want to share, etc.
4. Receive: Responses from the group, based on your ask.
5. Commitment (optional): Share your goal and what you’re committing to yourself to do this month to discover, learn, and/or grow.