** Please Note: The Sage Sisters Mastermind is a dues-paying Members only benefit. If you are considering joining The Sage Sisters as a Member and would like to check out the Mastermind to see if it is a good fit for you, you are welcome to attend once before joining. **
A Mastermind is the coming together of a group for the purpose of growth. It is a magical process - knowledge is shared and amplified, energy and creativity increases, and participants stay in action working toward their goals.
The Mastermind meets in-person on the 4th Monday of each month and online via Zoom on the 4th Wednesday of each month. Two dates and delivery methods provide a greater opportunity for everyone to attend; attend when you are able and choose the option that suits your schedule.
Please RSVP so I can plan for your attendance.
The Sage Sisters Mastermind Benefits:
• Take time to focus on what is important to you
• Gain insight, new ideas, and resources
• Stay focused on your personal growth
• Be inspired by a community of growth-oriented, positive women
• Share your own knowledge, experience, and wisdom to help others
• Feel safe in the space we create together, filled with mutual respect and trust
• Actively share, declare, ask, and receive in the Sage Sisters Member Facebook Group
• Create deep, lasting relationships/friendships
• What do I want to discover and learn?
• In what area do I want to grow?
• What steps do I need to take to accomplish that goal?
• What kind of help do I need?
Each Member has equally divided “spotlight” time during each session for the following:
1. Share: What you did during the last month to discover, learn, and/or grow. Examples:
• An “aha!” moment and how it affected you
• A piece of knowledge you effectively applied to your life
• A regular practice you have started to keep
• Something you did that made a positive difference for you or someone else
• A challenge you’ve had and what you have done or are doing to overcome it
• A book, podcast, post, etc. that has inspired you
• Something you are grateful for
• A positive lesson you learned
2. Declare: What you’d like to discover or learn this month and/or an area where you’d like to grow.
3. Ask: What do you want from the group? ie: Ideas, resources, wisdom/experiences of others, an accountability buddy, just want to share, etc.
4. Receive: Responses from the group, based on your ask.
5. Commitment (optional): Share your goal and what you’re committing to yourself to do this month to discover, learn, and/or grow.
Mastermind discussions are also posted on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pg/TheSageSistersLLC/events and Eventbrite at http://TheSageSisters.eventbrite.com.
The full calendar of Sage Sister Events – Book Club, Workshops, Mastermind, and Sage Socials – can be found at https://janetsage.com/calendar-of-events/.
You are welcome to join our complimentary Facebook community at https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheSageSistersCommunity/.
To learn more about The Sage Sisters, visit https://janetsage.com/about-the-sage-sisters/>
https://zoom.us/j/9700444781 , Ashburn, United States
44499 Oakmont Manor Sq , Ashburn, VA 20147-5535, United States
Moon River Nursing Careers , 44927 George Washington Blvd., Suite 240, Ashburn, United States