Minimal Invasive Aesthetic Dentistry should not compromise the remaining dentition any more than is absolutely necessary to secure pleasing form, colour and alignment, whilst providing long-term stability and function. Dipesh will guide delegates from basic principles of mini smile design all the way to predictable clinical strategies for the most common situations and marketing and fee setting.
The course combines close over the shoulder mentoring on several hands-on exercises with looped video playback of each step to ensure each delegate stays on track. Designed to take dentists of all skill levels to the next level, beginning with a simple anatomy and polishing exercise and culminating in the full restoration of a peg shaped lateral taken from Dipesh's sold out sessions at the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry Conference in Toronto and Las Vegas.
• Mini Smile Design
• Photography Settings and Protocols
• Rapid Isolation
• Shade Predictability
• Occlusal stability
• Lingual and Incisal edge form
• Contact points
• Basic and Advanced Layering
• When Where and Why to use Opaquers and Tints
• High Gloss Finishing and Polishing
• Bonding after Orthodontics and Bleaching
• Marketing, Fee Setting and Appointment Times
over 24 months
Dipesh is a highly sought after international lecturer. He combines awe-inspiring presentations packed with learning points with a relaxed teaching style. He practices in Birmingham UK.
What skill level do I need?
The course is designed for all skill levels. Starting with simple exercises and culminating in predictable restoration of single and multiple teeth. The 2 day format with multiple instructors and video playback of each step means no one gets left behind.
What should I bring?
Bring your loupes and models of any cases you want to discuss. Gloves and all materials and instruments will be provided.
Join all the instructors for dinner and drinks on the evening in between the 2 days as part of your package.
“Dipesh Parmar is one of the rising stars in free-hand composite bonding. Dipesh’s clinical skills, clinical photography and teaching techniques are among the best in the profession. Fantastic hands-on workshop with great clinical tips that will help every dentist with their patients.” – Dr Dennis Hartlieb, CB Smile Dental Care, Chicago, USA
“Dipesh demonstrates such extraordinary technique and skill in his work. Not only is the restoration beautiful but the presentation is a well-orchestrated piece of art. A true rising star!” – Dr Amanda Seay, South Carolina, USA
2 day event including evening social
Price: £995 inc. VAT
Finance: £47 per month over 24 months
Day 1: 9:00am - 5:30pm
• Principles of Mini Smile Makeover
• Material selection, occlusion, optical
properties, isolation, margin design, resin
layering, finishing and polishing
• Clinical management of Class III, IV and
• Internal and External whitening
• Class IV restoration – Simplified
Day 2: 9:00am - 5:00pm
• Diastema closure
• Orthodontic considerations and edge
•Tooth Wear and occlusal considerations
• Restoration of peg shaped lateral
• Marketing your practice as a mini smile
• Fee setting and case acceptance
• Long-term maintenance of results
• Appointment scheduling and team training
• Consent and legal considerations