Grange Langham Court Hotel, 31-35 Langham St, London, United Kingdom
Dhru Shah DentinalTubules
Spread the word
A 2-day Hands-On course.
PREParation of full and partial coverage posterior and anterior restorations for the full range of current restorative materials brought to you by Dr Mahul Patel, Dentinal Tubules and Dentsply Sirona.
A unique delivery of cutting-edge crown preparation dental education utilising novel digital assessment methods.
14 verifiable CPD hours provided in line with the new enhanced GDC CPD guidelines.
Lunch and refreshments provided.
Aims & Learning Objectives
• Identify current materials used for indirect full and partial coverage restorations for anterior and posterior teeth, highlighting their indications and limitations.
• Understand preparation and restoration design in relation to these materials.
• Revise basic parameters of full veneer crown preparation and develop these principles for other restoration preparation designs.
• Prepare anterior and posterior typodonts for the receipt of full and partial coverage restorations.
• Assess preparations utilising novel digital methods (a U.K. first).
• Discuss clinical cases of impression taking and temporisation.
• Discuss clinical cases of adhesive bonding stages and cementation of ceramic restorations
14th and 15th June 2019 15th and 16th November 2019
Is this event associated with a nonprofit? Connect
Track your hours of participation, volunteerism, and community service. Track
Find coupons, discounts, and promotions. Explore
You must login to receive rewards. View