URBAN LIVING FESTIVAL LITE 2020
Launching in October and running into November 2020, IHM are delighted to announce in the run-up to the Urban Living Festival, 7-8 July 2021 - that we will be hosting a series of bespoke “lite” events for urban innovators and investors at the cutting edge of contemporary hospitality, real estate and living.
These events will follow all the latest government guidelines and attendee numbers will be limited to ensure we are below 30 people. We will also be offering a virtual ticket to some of the sessions too. See below to make your booking and we look forward to doing business safely in-person in 2020.
Who Attends?Government - central and localInvestors/fund managers/charitiesProperty companiesPlanning professionals DevelopersAcademicsOperatorsLandlordsDesigners/architectsEconomistsHospitality and real estate professionalsTechnology companies
Terms and Conditions;
Attendees and companies attending URBAN LIVING FESTIVAL LITE 2020 (ULF LITE 2020)
1. ULF LITE 2020 reserves the right to refuse entry to any person seeking to attend the event.
2. ULF LITE 2020 may take payment from people who it is then deemed are not suitable or do not qualify for attendance of the event. In such instances the full money of the applying attendees will be refunded inside 30 days.
3. Any attendee demonstrating loud, rowdy or disruptive behaviour at any time during proceedings on November 23-27 2020 may be asked to leave the festival and the venue. If this happens no refunds of the event fees will be given.
4. Except in the case of non-qualifying attendees (as detailed in clause 2 above) once a qualifying attendee has registered to attend, refunds/compensation will only be given in the following circumstances;
a) Visitor Refund Policy
We fully expect to hold a safe and enjoyable Urban Living Festival this 23-27 November 2020. However, in the event of cancellation due to increased government restrictions, your registration fees will be transferred/offered as a credit towards Urban Living Festival - July 2021 in London.
If requesting a refund due to changing travel arrangements, and travelling from a country which is put on the UK government quarantine list within 14 days of the event, a full refund will be rewarded.
b) Book With Confidence
If you're sick with COVID-19 symptoms or test positive with COVID-19 within 14 days of the event, you can cancel by emailing our events manager chelsey | internationalhospitalty ! media. You'll be asked to verify this with documentation, and at that point a full refund will be rewarded.
If an attendee has booked and then chooses not to attend, the place can be re-allocated to another person without any administration fee.
5. International Hospitality Media Ltd is the organiser of the event. They are not responsible for the individual comments, remarks or presentations made by the speakers or any other public comments made by delegates attending the event. International Hospitality Media Ltd hereby indemnifies themselves from any liability for any of the content (including inaccuracies) of the speeches and presentations made.
6. ULF LITE 2020 has made every effort to ensure the information provided about the speakers addressing the event is accurate. In the event that any one of the speakers cannot honour their commitment to speak and attend the event, no refunds will be given. However, International Hospitality Media Ltd will use their best endeavours to find suitable replacements.
7. Attendees taking accommodation close by to the ULF LITE 2020 will be allocated a room by the provider. Any complaints about the room or the associated service should be directed to the accommodation manager
8. ULF LITE 2020 will make every attempt to ensure the agenda progresses to time and the subjects promoted get fully covered.
9. Event hosts IHM, suggest that attendees purchase travel insurance to cover pre-paid, non-refundable travel expenses, such as airfare and conference registration fees in the event of flight delays caused by severe weather; illness or family emergencies; and other unforeseen circumstances that may prevent you from attending.
iCause.com promotes public events for free and helps event organizers connect with nonprofits to attract more participants like you.
Additionally, the iCause Global Foundation enables good people to fund great causes around the world. Together, our impacts are limitless!
Southwark Diocesan Board of Education , 48 Union Street, London, United Kingdom
Global Edulink Ltd. , City View House, London, United Kingdom
Wimbledon Windmill Museum , Windmill Road, SW19 5NR London, UK, London, United Kingdom